Guest Post Terms and Conditions
Do you feel passionate about teaching ESL, English language acquisition or building intercultural communication? We offer a platform to share your ideas and write guest blog posts for our Straight Free English community.
We accept guest post articles on
- Learning English advice, tips and tricks
- ESL learning trends in common
- English Grammar, Vocabulary or Business English lesson topics
- Insights on Intercultural Communication and Education
- Implementation and Future Prospects of Technology in Today’s Education System
- Ideas and thoughts on the relation between language and culture
- Stories or experiences about language learning
- Your own ideas on similar topics.
By submitting an article to Straight Free English, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following terms and conditions laid by the authority.
- Guest Posts must be your own original work and no plagiarism or copyright infringement is permitted. The content must be unique and detailed (at least 1000 words).
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Guest Posts will acknowledge your authorship with a dedicated author account but will be the property of Straight Free English. Authors will only have the opportunity to save content as a draft. Publishing privileges will chiefly be saved for the members of the authority.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Straight Free English reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgment. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site. Authors are allowed to link out as long as those links are benefiting our readers.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Straight Free English reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Straight Free English reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Straight Free English, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Straight Free English website or company.
- You hereby grant to Straight Free English the right to publish a photograph of You of its choosing in association with publication of Your Blog or publicity of the same throughout the world. Straight Free English shall incorporate your photograph on Your Blog Page/ Guest Blog Post.
- When uploading content, You shall not take content down once it has been published unless by the prior written authorization of the Managing Editor, not use any third party material, including but not limited to pictures, without appropriate consents and permissions, only embed videos and pictures pursuant to Straight Free English’s guidelines about linking, correct content only in accordance with Straight Free English’s corrections policy.
- You may only use Straight Free English’s logos or brands with Straight Free English’s prior consent and in accordance with any instructions laid by Straight Free English.
- Straight Free English shall moderate the comment threads on Your Blog in accordance with our guidelines as follows:
Debate and opposition are allowed except personal attack, persistent trolling and mindless abuse in the comment section.
We acknowledge criticism of the articles we publish, but will not allow misrepresentation of Straight Free English and our journalists to be published on our website.
Removing any content that others might find extremely offensive or threatening may be considered.
Racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such will not be tolerated.
Any content that may put us in legal jeopardy, such as potentially libelous or defamatory postings, or material posted in potential breach of copyright or posts that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like will be removed without prior notice.
- We value our readers and we want our readers to benefit from the content on our website. So, make sure the content you are submitting is great.
Benefits of Guest Posting
- Channelize your ideas through our community of language professionals and ESL students.
- Share your contents and ideas with a variety of new people from our community.
Do you have an idea to write a Guest Blog Post for us? Click here to submit your request.
- How long does it take to learn English as a Global Language?
- How to use cell phones in today’s Education System?
- Is texting ruining our English language skills?
- The Infinitive and its types with examples